18 months into their climate adaptation project, the Basque municipalities of Amurrio, Balmaseda and Legazpi and are hosting a conference to share their results and exchange experience with other municipalities throughout Europe.
The climate adaptation is focused on measures in 3 areas:
- - buildings
- - the public domain
- - incentives and legislation
and it is entirely focused on adaptations for rural municipalities.
Since the start of the project, a lot of co-creation and participation lead to designs and proposals, that are now in the planning phase.
The conference will focus on the experience of the Good Local Adapt project, but also of the LIFE projects on climate adaptation:
- - LIFE Adaptate (Adaptation, GHG reduction and legislation for rural municipalities - Spain)
- - LIFE Heatland (Innovatie Pavement Solutions for Urban Heat Island effect - Spain)
- - LIFE ASTI Project (forecAsting System for urban heaT Island effect - Greece / Italy)
- - H2020 RESCCUE (Urban Resilience - Barcelona, Lisbon and Bristol)
The Conference will be in English, Spanish, Italian with translation support.
The Good Local Adapt project is supported by Createlli, Ekinn, Gaiker and lead by Factor.
More info on goodlocaladapt.com
Interested to join? Contact us